Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fried Potatoes

I think I could eat fried potatoes everyday. I find myself making them several times a month as a side dish because it's so easy and always turns out so good. My daughter Bailey loves any type of potato dish. We always joke around with her about what her wedding reception dinner will be when she gets married. Baked potatoes, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, twice-baked potatoes, new potatoes with garlic butter, potato skins with bacon and cheese, baked potato soup, and scalloped potatoes. She actually likes the idea.






3 lbs. potatoes
2 sticks butter
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp. garlic herb blend

Melt butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Rinse the potatoes and slice thin. Place potatoes in skillet and season. Cover the pan and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 3-4 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm I LOVE potatoes! A potato bar is an AMAZING idea for a reception. Please do that
    And thank you for another way to make my favorite food

    ReplyDelete